Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Anniversary


Today is the tenth blog...
I take a decision, from now on the blog post number will decrease to once in a week. That means, I will post only once in a week and probably it will be Fridays...
I think that will help you-my reader to easily follow up my post and me to collect and provide you more valuable feeds...
Actually, I have lots of staff to post but, since I am too young I may post more than you can.:) Hence, I decided to change a concept a bit... If you are against please, express it and I will review my concept immediately :)
All the best from KarMa!

2 comments:

Emil Musayev said...

You have interesting blog.
I support regularity - once a week ;)
Good luck!

Karim Mammadov said...

Thank you Emil! I'd be happy to get your comments on posts as well.