Saturday, December 20, 2008

I am back...

I have been away for several weeks, it was not related to the financial crisis, it was mostly related to my personal crisis... Even not a crisis, it was reengineering process or process of change. As I discovered it later, in McKinsey they told that it is perfect time to become a strategist. I did the same, I came to the roots of profession and even academy where I start from. Now, I have to as Francesco Guiccardini said : “In business matters, it is not enough to begin things, give the direction and get them moving. You must also follow them up and stay with them to the end.”
I wish a good luck to myself and probably will cover very interesting subject on area of implementation, strategy developing project that I will discover. Keep your position (life) and do not fall down ;)

No comments: