Monday, July 7, 2008

Happiness on the face of the married couple-truth or just an illusion?


I do not know how many of you have been on the wedding and how many of you have paid attention to the couple. Most of the time, if they are not busy with something else, they have an unforgattable smile on their face. I always wondered why?


I was thinking what makes them so, happy or are they pretending that they are happy...


Few days before when, one of my friends start to organize his wedding party and we as a mad people were running all around city to see where to find thing that we need... I get an idea and some kind of solution to my question.


Solution is really simple: They are just happy because everything is finished...

2 comments:

Zaur said...

Beginning of the end for some
OR
Just a Wedding Party ;) (for me).

Advice for singles ;) make it (wedding ceremony) the best you can because (in most of the cases) - it happens only once in your life and you remember for all your life.

Make it the BEST way you can, it'll add happiness to your wedding memories (proven case).

Karim Mammadov said...

Dear dr.,

I am still single and hence it is hard for me to comment on your comment. Probably, I will do it after my wedding ceremony...

But, even now I agree that it is not the end it is just start of the new challenges :)

All the best 2 u.