Saturday, June 6, 2009

In search of excellence: how to bind competitive advantages of academia with industry

Since for more than 5 years I am sitting in position of the splits. I am doing academic and industry work, or let me put it correctly, trying to do these both works. I had always questions and discussions about what is the ideal way of combining these two areas. Some people already may object that it is impossible...They will be right! But there are people who is doing something like this, then it is possible for people who understands origins of the industry and academy...

I think it is a bit early for me to say something about it and hence, I would like to present you an interesting view that I have found at HBR Academia vs. Industry: The Difference Is in the Punctuation Marks. According to it authors the most important is to understand the punctuation marks.

For me, it is most important to put it into the right places in the life to form an adequate story :)

My regards...

No comments: