Monday, June 1, 2009

The way to solve problems :)

Sounds strange it is really hard to provide universal receipt for every situation... But, recently coming across the I Want You to Apologize article at HBR I reminded myself the old truth. The solution of problem comes from the recognition of it. If person can not see or easy understand that there is a problem s/he will never cope with it. Ignoring does not mean solving problem, we have to find our emotional power to accept problem, think about it, avoid future mistakes...

As author Peter says, sometimes all that we need is to say I am sorry, I did not intend to it. What can I do to correct it? That is the key to the solution. It is hard to accept but seems that we were looking for a key in a different place. That is normal as a human being we do not want to push ourselves into the hard situations and being irrational rationals pointing and emphasizing the easiest solution...and at the end this easy solution does not provide any return :) We just waste our energy, emotions, nerves and other resources.

Should we rethink every step? Let's being more rational :)

No comments: